Tuesday, June 21, 2011

First Big Party

A friend from work's daughter got engaged so she asked me to do the cupcakes for her engagement party. These were tricky but it was my biggest order yet! There were 6 dozen GLUTEN FREE cupcakes. I have to say I was quite nervous that I would contaminate something but thankfully she didn't get sick! We had 2 dozen chocolate with vanilla buttercream, 2 dozen carrot with cream cheese icing, and 2 dozen strawberry cupcakes. Thankfully there is this great company, I'll have to get the name again, who makes gluten free cake mix and The Cake Doctor has a great gluten free cake mix doctor book. Anyway, she is getting married on the beach and her colors are a tiffany blue and red so I tried to incorporate everything into the cupcake designs :o) Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment