Monday, August 15, 2011

Birthdays

This past month I've had the opportunity to make a few cakes for people at work.

Here is a chocolate cake with vanilla buttercream for a teacher's birthday:

This one took a lot of time but was a "blast" to make. It was another chocolate cake with vanilla buttercream and it was the first time I had used rice cereal treats and I also found these awesome sparkler candles so it was really like lighting a fuse! This was for the principal's daughter. She is a great kid and LOVES softball. Her teams name is the "Bombs".

This last cake is up there as one of my favorites, right behind the baby shower cake. A tye-dye cake with chocolate filling. This was for a regular customer. Her daughter was having a Scooby Doo themed birthday party. I'd say this cake was a hit.



No comments:

Post a Comment